Monday, April 11, 2011

Music Music Mondays

     Today culminated in a spontaneous trip to Target. Oh Target how I love thee. First a quick review of todays treasures. 1) A gorgeous gorgeous blue/navy blue paisley print bandeau bikini... it gets even better , the combined price for both top and bottom... $25 + tax. Score! 2) Blue and white thick vertical striped beach/pool towel. Price? $6.99 Definitely taking this baby in to get embroidered. Kelly green? Yellow? Orange? Can't decide. Scratch the orange... NEVER NEVER EVER will I sport gaytor colors! 3) and 4) Adele's CD 21 and the Mumford and Sons CD Sigh No More. Oh music to my ears, literally! So much for a quick run down, could have left the tangent on school spirit out I suppose. But lets talk music.

     I've read numerous posts from some of my favorite blogs (thelovelist, I'm talking about you here baby!) about these two artist recently, and they constantly receive rave reviews. Plus, through in one stellar Grammy performance and I'm game. So true to form I tip my hat to them as everyone before me has. Such a welcome change from whats on the radio these days. Honest, and pure, talent. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a little Ke$ha every now and then, but, primarily because I once read that she aced her SAT! Can you imagine? A 1600, coming from that girl! Just goes to show you, can't judge a book by its cover.  What else is everyone listening to these days? I would love to hear suggestions, recommendations, and things to stay far far away from, or of course you could tell me all about the  fabulous items you've recently brought home!

P.S.- I searched high and low, unfortunately target.com strikes out today because they seem to only have every other beach towel and bathing suit they carry in store listed except mine!! Err, go figure! Minus 1 for your target! I expected more out of you.

XO,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment