Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Babbles

It's sale time at J.Crew, and since I'm under the weather today what better way to make myself feel better than virtual shopping.  Leave your credit cards at home girls, this could get expensive! 


Here's my favorite Summer top. - How easy and yet, chic is it? Totally effortless in style. 

BAMMM, behold the pom pom, sequin and linen goodness! 
Pretty sure something like this would live in Sheridan French's closet. 


Now for Bottoms: I give you one option. A true workhorse for your Spring, Summer, and even Fall wardrobe if integrated correctly to each seasons staples items.  Can't you imagine yourself eating sea-side or strolling the streets of New York Farmers Market in this?  Yes, I certainly can. And, I know you really can find cut-off's anywhere but why not buy the J.Crew pair. They give you that classic had them forever fit and feel from day one. 


I often choose to go bare foot,
 but when shoes and a bag are a must these beauties will finish your look marvelously. 


That's what's cheering me up at this Zicam and Dayquill filled Wednesday afternoon. 
To my readers, I'd love to see what you find inquiring around the web. So, show me!  


Other possible places I would love to sport this look:

1. Picking berries at a rural farm.
2. Tracing the aisles of Brimfield Antique Market 
3. To a viewing of Shakespeare in the Park. 
3. To the Country Living Fair in Rhinebeck, NY.
4. On a cross country road trip!  


1 comment:

  1. I love this look so much! You're right, it would be absolutely perfect for picking berries on a rural farm! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete