Thursday, February 24, 2011

I.Heart Country Living

Recently I've have started collecting, or as my room mates like to call my newest obsession...hoarding, back issues of Country Living magazine. They are beautiful each filled with unique ideas, inspiration galore, and all around handy general knowledge. New editor Sarah Gray Miller has done the most incredible job updating and keeping the magazine current, alive, and flourishing. Needless to say, in an effort to control what could inevitably turn into a totally chaotic situation, I've limited my collection to issues from the present until 2000. Thus being said, recently I've acquired a few more additions to my collection, and so I've given myself the challenge of updating my inventory list this weekend. Heres hoping it will be a stress free and enjoyable task. Some how I doubt it, otherwise I wouldn't have continued to put it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment