Thursday, May 19, 2011

Burn, Baby, Burn

I've contemplated at great length whether I agree or disagree with this sentiment, 

     Today the verdicts in and I've decided to whole heartedly embrace it. May the bridges I burn light the way. And, so it goes. May I continually keep my little feet moving towards happiness. It's not ignoring the past but acknowledging that it did not work. There's a lesson to be learned here I just haven't fully wrapped my head around it yet. Other than to say the past is the past and with any luck it'll help deliver you to your future. 

     On a lighter note, here's another image I've had saved for a while. I had head lice as a child and after sitting through hours upon hours of searching for lice I vowed to never brush my hair again. Of course this hasn't exactly worked out, but,  it is a rare occasion that I pick up a hair brush. For years my mom referred to it as the dumpster diver look, a la Mary Kate and Ashley with their huuuuge bags, 2 sizes to large clothes, and, well, messy hair. 
I happen to like it, it makes life easier. So there mom, take that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment