Thursday, July 28, 2011

Moving Mayhem

     Days until I have to hand over the key to my apartment... 2.5. Number of boxes I have packed... 3.  Years I've spent here... 2. Thats 730 days, 4 full semesters, 2 football seasons, and a few cars. While here I've raised one rambunctious puppy who is now a year and a half old, painted 4 pieces of furniture, and decorated for nearly every holiday there is. Lots of memories in this here house, and I will certainly miss calling it home. But what I will take away from it most is the friends I've made. The complete stranger roommates whom I took a chance on and moved in with. Over the course of the past two years they have warmed their way into my heart and I am forever thankful for that.

     Okay this post is starting to get a little bit to sappy. I've got boxes to pack still people! What kind of mover and shaker are you? Sappy and sentimental? Gun's a blaze ready for what's to come? Or maybe you prefer to close your eyes, hire a moving company, and let the men work.  What ever your style is I think we can all agree on one thing, moving is stressful. So much so that I think I could use some ice cream to help me distress.



      
        Oh and because it's was so hard to pick my favorite football promo clip here are a few more for good measure. Enjoy! Is it weird that I get super giddy and excited watching these? Nope, I'm just a diehard fan after all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment